Sunday 17 June 2012

Lions assemble

Cheesy I know, but it really does feel like yesterday since I got the email saying I'd been selected to come here to the Cannes Lions festival of creativity and  now I'm actually here looking at this poster:


Top 3 three things I already love about Cannes:
1. Spotting fellow festival goers (easily identifiable by their thick rimmed spectacles)
2. The biggest # I've ever seen (#Canneslions) - picture will follow.
3. Palm trees

3 things I wasn't expecting:
1. The sheer number of fellow festival goers in thick rimmed spectacles
2. Realising that there simply won't be enough hours in the day to do and see and drink everything that I want to!
3. Having to use Blogger when its auto translated into French :-( je suis une imbecile!

Have to be up early for registration. Will update tomorrow.

Keep it Cannes.

No comments:

Post a Comment